Overview of hydraulic axles modular trailers
The hydraulic axles modular trailers is commonly used hydraulic axis trailer, also called hydraulic module trailer. The hydraulic axles modular trailers has the characteristics of compact structure, large bearing capacity, small turning radius, etc. the main beam strength can bear more concentrated load after special strengthening, the steering cylinder is built-in, and the steering force is large, convenient and practical.
The connection between the unit car and the unit car is made up of several sets of universal connecting pieces at home and abroad. The connection strength is high, it is not easy to break, and the splicing is convenient, which can greatly improve the splicing speed.
The suspension frame and balance arm are welded structure and adopt Goldhofer and Scheuerle design principle, with high strength and beautiful appearance.
Main components of hydraulic axles modular trailers：
1) Main beam: welded into I-shape with high-strength steel, and the lower part of main beam at both ends of the module is provided with connecting padeye.
2) Auxiliary beam: it is welded with high-strength steel to form the bearing structure frame of hydraulic axles modular trailers with main beam.
3) Beam: connect the main beam and the auxiliary beam.
4) Inclined support: support the main beam and auxiliary beam.
5) End beam: steering end beam, connecting end beam and retaining beam.
6) Suspension system: it is supported on the auxiliary beam to support and connect the axle. The suspension system includes a traveling mechanism.
7) Steering system: transfer steering.
8) Hydraulic system: provide and transfer hydraulic power for suspension and steering.
9) Brake system: including service brake and parking brake, composed of air circuit, control system and actuator.
10) connecting device: connecting pin, connecting bolt, connecting block, etc.
11) Auxiliary equipment: power unit, gooseneck, traction bar, control box, etc.